The city of Aurora invites you Boos Cruise to engage the community as we celebrate Halloween.
Before we get started, just a few housekeeping items to keep in mind:
- There is no vendor fee to participate, however, for planning purposes we ask that you please complete the following application in its entirety. If you do not complete and submit an application you will not be allowed to participate.
- Due to current health regulations, no more than five (5) people are allowed in one tent/canopy at a time.
- This event is intended as a drive-through experience; please keep in mind that your "booth" will be handing things to attendees as they drive by. We encourage branded items, coupons, candy or any other creative way to attract customers to your goods/services.
- Due to health regulations, no food or beverages may be handed out (with the exception of prepackaged, store bought candies). If you are promoting a restaurant we highly encourage coupons that may be redeemed at your establishment.
- We encourage all vendors to dress in costume and/or decorate your area.
- Vendor spaces are limited and expected to fill.
If you have any questions please contact Tim Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org